Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sakae Sushi IOI Mall

Today, we went to Sakae Sushi in IOI Puchong for our dinner. This is one of Maya's favorite place. She calls it, frog frog. She absolutely loves the combination of Japanese Calrose Rice, Sakae Chawamushi and Sakae Miso Soup. I, on the other hand am getting quite tired of this place. For one, I think this must be the branch with the most horrendous customer service with servers so slow, I had to get my own iced tea. But since Maya loves the food Sakae, I have taken a solemn oath to not ever make a big scene here. * grunt*

So today, seeing how busy all of them are, I decided to not order anything for myself and take anything that is offered on the conveyor belt instead. But sadly, the rice, miso soup and Chawamushi are not items that are available there. As usual I proceeded to order via the computer. Everyone who came much later than me, and ordered way more complicated things, their food arrived. I was wondering, how could my 3 simple order not arrive yet. From one server to another and to another and God knows how many servers I asked, all of them just did lip service but never bothered to really check in the kitchen. Luckily I finally stumbled onto my usual server and Maya's rice and miso soup arrived. And good that he took note that Maya is a child and she gets a free children platter since it's first Sunday of the month. After much waiting and more waiting, and everyone around me got their Chawamushi, Maya's, never arrive. Maya was of course sadden by this but I managed to distract her. Luckily the supervisor apologized and struck the Chawamushi off my bill. When I brought this matter up to the cashier, she nonchalantly keyed in my bill and not even offered an apology. Next time, I will drive to Sunway Pyramid or Pavilion for their Sakae Sushi. IOI Sakae Sushi, I have never experienced such horrible customer service in my entire life!

 

2 comments:

  1. I've been there once, never will return for the 2nd time. I must agree, they can't manage the show when it's pack and they are not professional. I waited for almost 30 minutes for my order and that also i have to ask for more than 10 times "where is my order?", "why is it taking so long?". And the worst part is, they don't even bother to check with the kitchen. I will never go back to IOI Sakae! Really worst customer service in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on that! Worst ever customer service!

    ReplyDelete