Thursday, June 14, 2012

Little Gardener

Maya has been helping me with watering the garden since she was a tad bit younger than now. Yesterday, out of the blue, she said she wanted to plant flower like mummy. So after lunch, both of us went out and did some shopping for a simple pot, premix soil, and some seeds. She looked through the whole rack of seeds and in the end we settled for birds eye chili instead of flowering plants. Throughout the whole drive home from the mall, she kept reminding me,"Maya plants seed." Had to assure her that we will do that once we get home. Maya was all excited when I got everything ready behind our house. She clapped her hands so excitedly when she managed to pour the soil into the pot. My heart warms up at moments like this. With the seeds planted and watered, she promised mummy she will water her chili plant daily. :) Cross my fingers, I hope they will germinate well.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love my green thumbed little fairy princess. :D Save the world 1 seedling at a time

    ReplyDelete