Saturday, April 21, 2012

Simon-Says Finger Puppet

Just the other day, I was in Daiso, the RM 5 shop with Harry and Maya. I just couldn't stop myself from buying the appliqués. As usual, I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but I just couldn't live without them. Many days later, which is today, we made them into finger puppets. We used them to play " Simon Says ." Little girl had so much fun twirling, jumping, shaking and learning about different parts of the body with the finger puppets. Thanks to BuzzBuzzBee puppet and Teddy puppet, Maya was all worn out and ready for bed. :)

Items: Felt, thread, needle, appliqués and fabric pen.

Method: 1. Trace two fingers width of your child on the felt with the fabric pen.

2. Cut 2 pieces of felt with 5mm of allowance.

3. Sew the appliqué to one side of the felt.

4. Put both the blank back piece and appliqué piece together and sew the side with blanket stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment