Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Story Spun by Stickers

One of the easiest and most fun activity for Maya is sticking stickers. Every other day, I will hand her a whole strip of sticker and let's her do what she wants with it. It brightens my day when I see her face lits up with a huge smile. This simple activity also lets me have a vague idea on how she views the world. I don't restrict her flow of creativity by admonishing her when she sticks on furniture and etc. As long as it poses no danger to her, it's alright by me. And parents, fret not when you see the adhesive residue, it can be removed with lighter fluid. :)

2 comments:

  1. Matt loves stickers too. He will usually request us to peel for him and he will stick on everything from boxes to his balloons, balls and even his TRUNKI!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya loves them too. I usually keep a stack of them in a secret place. When all else fails, I will whip out a strip of sticker for her. So far, it has worked without fail.:)

    ReplyDelete